Summary: This page will show you some high quality waterproof flashlights for your choice.
1. Powered by one AAA battery. 2. Size(cm): 8.1(length)* 1.36(body diameter) * 1.52(head diameter). 3. Weight(g): 22 (excluding battery). 4. aluminum body with stainless steel tail and tail cap, stainless steel tactical head . 5. Cree XP-E R3 LED, lifespan: above 100,000 hours. Max Brightness: 120 lumens
- High power rechargeable flashlight, max brightness 800 lumen, 300m beam distance. USA Cree XM-L T6 LED bulb, lifespan 100,000 hours.
- Burn Time: high light- 1.5 hours; low light-50 hours.
- Waterproof IPX-8.
- Power Source: 1*18650 Li-ion batteries or 2*CR123 Li-ion batteries.
- Burn Time: high light- 1.5 hours; low light-50 hours
1.The first rechargeable flashlight with magnetic switch and reliable waterproof charging port. 2. CREE XP-G R5 LED, whose lifespan is up to 100,000 hours; Max Brightness: 420 lumens. 3. High efficiency reflector, throw beam distance 200m. 4. Powered by 1×18650 li-ion battery
As the development of manufacturing technology, making flashlight waterproof is not difficult now. Since compared with the traditional flashlights, the manufacturing process of waterproof flashlight is much complicated and the material is far better, the prices for waterproof flashlights are higher than the traditional ones. Therefore, in appearance, the latter ones are much better as well.
About Tacteagle Waterproof Flashlight
Most flashlights in Tacteagle online store are waterproof. Built with anodized aluminum alloy, and apply high quality LED bulbs from USA.
- Surface treatment: premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
- Reflector: Aluminum alloy vacuum plating reflector
- Circuit warehouse: brass, red copper which are fast heat-conductive
- Material: Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, or 304# stainless steel.
- LED: Cree, LUMINUS, SSC, OSRAM, etc.
- Waterproof grade: IPX7-8, now, best waterproof flashlight is in the IPX-8 grade.
Tips to choose waterproof LED flashlight
- Do not try to find the brightest flashlight, after all, the best fit is the best. Find the one based on your need.
- You are recommended to choose rechargeable Li-ion or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Be Rechargeable. You’d better choose a rechargeable waterproof flashlight , which can save a lot of trouble when you need to charge the battery (batteries).
- Now, many flashlights have five modes: high, middle, low, SOS, strobe