Quite a lot of our customers ask us “Do you know what is the most powerful flashlight in the market? What is your most powerful flashlight? ”, As for the first question, I am afraid I cannot give you a definite answer, for in the market there are various flashlights, among which some are not known to us. As for the second question, it is easy. And here, I select the most powerful flashlights in our store for your to choice.
- High power rechargeable flashlight, max brightness 800 lumen, 300m beam distance. USA Cree XM-L T6 LED bulb, lifespan 100,000 hours.
- Burn Time: high light- 1.5 hours; low light-50 hours.
- Waterproof IPX-8.
- Power Source: 1*18650 Li-ion batteries or 2*CR123 Li-ion batteries.
- Burn Time: high light- 1.5 hours; low light-50 hours
In the flashlight industry, if we see a flashlight is powerful, it must be a high lumen flashlight. So, what is “high lumen” ? The customers do not have a consistent concept. Some may take 500 lumen flashlight as high lumen one, and other may think 1000 lumen is high lumen. It does not matter! No matter how bright the flashlight is, what is important is whether you think it is a “high lumen flashlight”.
As for most powerful flashlight, in Tacteagle store, TX51 is the most powerful one. It can emit light with brightness up to 2800 lumen. So, do you think it is a high lumen flashlight?
TR08, 1000 Lumen flashlight; TX52, 2800 lumen. If you need high lumen flashlight, this three flashlights should be your ideal choice.
Notes when your choose super bright flashlight:
- The body. You are recommend to choose metal body. As the flashlight is high power, it is easy to get hot when it is light. Metal body can help dissipate heat. After all, LED bulb may get broken if it is too hot.
- The reflector. The deeper the reflector is, the long distance the flashlight can throw light to.
- The battery. You’d better choose high capacity batteries for your high lumen flashlight, for the brighter the light is, the more electricity power it consumes. In addition, if the flashlight is charged, do not use the highest mode immediately for it may cause over-discharge to the battery.
- Waterproof performance. Now, there are waterproof flashlights available, you’d better choose one that is waterproof.